

Beautiful!!!We went to Solana Beach for a Concert on Thursday nite at Belly Up.....we saw Taylor Hicks, season 5 American Idol winner...great concert.... Spent the nite in Solana Beach, then early Friday morning, we went beach hopping..it was a beautiful day.....got more excercise than I have in such a long time. I'm paying for it, but in a good way, I know! We had a blast! We are making big plans for a Beach excursion/picnic early next week!



Rhonda, the pics are beautiful! It looks like you are having such a great, relaxing time!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you are having a blast!!! You need time to relax. I'm glad you are enjoying yourself!
ReplyDeleteSweet Rhonda! Looks like you were having a good time!
ReplyDeleteRhonda! Looks like a great time to me. Love those California beaches.
ReplyDeleteOMG my most favorite place in the whole world-CALIFORNIA BEACHES!
ReplyDeletelovely!!! Have fun!
Oh the beach! Love the photo of the sand patterns! Glad you had such a wonderful time!
ReplyDelete