Thursday, March 19, 2009

Taylor Hicks at the Roxy...in Hollywood last nite!




Nancy and I went to the Roxy in Hollywood to see Taylor one more time before I came home.....front and center..and got to talk to him before the show, and get my Grease T-shirt signed...at the end of the evening 2 of the girls from Grease came up to me, because I was wearing my Greae T-shirt and talked for awhile and signed my shirt. And we made some new friends!It was a GREAT nite!!!


5 comments:

  1. What a blast we had!!! I'm ready to do it again...how about you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome!! I love Grease!!! Sounds like you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna go again! I so enjoyed meeting you and Nancy!!! Love your blog. Cheryl V

    Ps: your play list cost me a few $$! nice selections!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow rhonda!!! I love taylor! I voted for him when he was idol! I was so happy that he won cause hes so unique! lucky to get to meet him! hope you had fun! can't wait to see lo's of this!

    ReplyDelete