Monday, July 27, 2009

Fresh Ink

It's been 25 years since we got a new tattoo together...and it was time, we needed new memories before she leaves this world....and she will now be forever with me, since I had her name tattooed on my arm.
We went to Old Towne Tattoo in Tucson and I got mine, but because they wouldn't work on her because of the Hep C, they recommended that we go to Ancient Art to get hers done..owned by Dennis Dwyer, however we were told a very long time ago that he and his wife Gina had retired long ago...
that news turned out to be NOT true..they are both still working, and had we known, we would have both got ours there...we are both going to start getting the old tattoo reworked, and I am going to get the one on my leg finished as per my original plans. Probably start on that in the next month...
Janice had her color done in red..mine is solid black, since I am allergic to red ink.
Dennis is going to teach me to tattoo while I am wintering in Tucson, that is very exciting, since I have wanted to learn for many years.



Here is the bruise I got from removing the tape! OUCH!!!









2 comments:

  1. These are great photos, Rhonda! How cool that you are going to be able to learn something that you've been wanting to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You both look so happy to have your new tattoos and it was such a special moment for you to share with a dear friend.

    ReplyDelete