Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A New (Temporary) Home

Yesterday I went to Tucson and emptied my pockets on a little guest house. I am so happy that I will have my own place again...after 2 very long months of being in limbo. Here are a few pics of the place...I forgot to take pics of the outside..but will get those today!I took pics of the bathroom, but being so small, they were
blurry. But it has a Tub, so that's wonderful.
The little house has been gutted and completely rebuilt, so EVERYTHING is brand spanking new, and spotless. The hardwoods have been stained and have many coats of shilac on them so they shine and are gorgeous.
Bedroom and Closet

Bedroom

Dining Room (Scraproom)

Living Room..and the unfinished TV stand that I picked up at Goodwill

Living Room and a bunch of the crap that I hauled down yeterday

Kitchen

Kitchen


3 comments:

  1. What an adorable little place Rhonda! I'm glad you found it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you have a place to call "home" for a while!

    ReplyDelete