skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, December 19, 2008
Coasters and Altered Box
I purchased this coaster kit over the summer.....My daughter is always wanting more pictures of Aubri, so I made this with pictures, from birth thru 1 year...then I altered the box...I so love how the box turned out.
1 comment:
Candace
December 19, 2008 at 12:19 PM
Rhonda, your coasters are gorgeous!! Your daughter will love it!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Rhonda
I stay at home these days, in my empty nest. I spend my time crafting, mostly Scrapping, and online with my wonderful friends at SB.com
View my complete profile
Sassy Blinging Bloghop
Got Scrap?
Sassy Blinging Babes Blogs
Paper Tree
8 years ago
Welcome to Cyndi's Place
8 years ago
Candace's Corner
10 years ago
Tales of a Princess
11 years ago
Addicted To Scrap
15 years ago
DAWNYLOVESTOSCRAP!
16 years ago
Northern Memories
Confessions of a Bling Princess
Sassy Blinging Babes
My Favorite Blogs
Scrapman
Debby's Dare
Say it with Sass
All Things Chula
Running With Scissors
Inspitational
little Blessings bring Joy to Life
Such a Pretty Mess
scrapperlicious
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2010
(5)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
2009
(39)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(8)
▼
2008
(6)
▼
December
(6)
I made an altered notebook for Marissa , and one f...
Christmas in the Desert
Man, am I tired!!!
My Aubri is Moving!!!
Coasters and Altered Box
YAY!!! I'm a Blogger!
Followers
Rhonda, your coasters are gorgeous!! Your daughter will love it!
ReplyDelete