
I got the news last nite, and my heart is breaking!
My son is leaving for work on the 5th of January, with his father in law. His family is moving to Queen Creek, to be closer to where Marissa's mom is working, and Marissa and the baby are going too. They will be gone as of the 1st of February. It has been so great having them just 3 house away, and even then I feel like I don't get to see Aubri enough. Andrew will be going there with his FIL on they're days off, and I don't know who I will miss most, Andrew has been my right arm since the day he was born, and now 20 years later..he will truly be gone. I had to make them leave last nite, after they told me, I didn't want them to see the tears.
I really wish I was one of those Gramdma's that could go get her grandkids and keep them for a few days, but due to my illness, it just isn't safe for the baby.



I'm sorry for you Rhonda.. But it's just queen creek that's where my DD lives too.. Things will be fine little Aubri will miss you I'm sure ..
ReplyDeleteYour a good grandma....
Rhonda I'm sorry to hear that Andrew, Marissa, and Aubri are moving. How far away are they moving?
ReplyDeleteAwww...Rhonda, I'm sorry. I know you love them so much. Hopefully they can come back and visit often!
ReplyDelete