Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas in the Hood!

Drew got a set of tools, and he was thrilled....he doesnt' have to borrow, and never return my tools any more. ( The date on my camera off, it was actually the 3rd).
I got Marissa a ton of Scrapping supplies, and she was extremely happy!

20 Pounds of Salt encrusted Prime Rib...there is no other way to cook a fabulous Prime Rib....it never requires a Steak knife...Looks funny here, but once it's done and you crack the shell off of it, it's beautiful and mouthwatering!


My grand - daughter Aubri and my son Drew. That's the chair I got her for Christmas, and I got her a set of Princess dishes, that she was facinated by.

Cory, from Las Vegas, a long time friend of the kids, my son Drew and My son Jason.




Finally, Christmas has come and gone at my house! The season seemed to last an entire month.....but, yesterday all the kids managed to find their way home to Celebrate Christmas together, and to eat some fabulous Prime Rib with all the fixings!
As busy as I was yesterday I did manage to take some pictures, before I BROKE my camera...yup, dropped it and it lives no longer!
I am still doing some editing and will add more pics as I get them done.






2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas with your family! That's a cute little chair Aubri has!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you all had a great Christmas! I'll be looking forward to seeing some Christmas LO's soon.

    ReplyDelete