Sunday, January 25, 2009

You in 52~ week 3


The question this week is " If you could change 1 thing about your self, what would it be?"
I loved this weeks challenge and had alot of fun going thru pictures and deciding what I would do.
I am trying to do all of my journaling in my own hand writing..I want my grandchildren to be able to recognize it. This has hidden journaling, so I put up two shots of the LO.
The journaling reads:
At 48 years old and being asked the question "If you could change 1 thing about yourself, what would it be?". I had a week to think about it, and came up with many answers. I would of course change my past...I have so many regrets.
I would change my name~ I have always hated my name! I am just now barely getting used to it. I always wanted a Barbie type name, something ending with an i, ie, or y. Like Shelley, or Vicky.
The one thing I could change, that I had control over is my hair. I have really thinck hair, and it grows so fast. When I found out as a teenager that I could change the color of my hair with Lemon Juice and sunlight, it has never been it's natural color again.
Over the years, it has been every color from Platnium Blonde to Jet Black and every thing in between.


6 comments:

  1. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this layout, Rhonda!! I love the "filmstrip" type design to it and your journaling is fabulous! You look great as a brunette! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great journaling Rhonda, and don't worry about your name. I love it! I'm not much of a journaler. I need to learn to do hidden journaling, so it doesn't take away from my LO's.
    Beautiful LO, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rhondie, this LO is beautiful I LOVE the way you interpreted the question this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you did this! What fun to see you at different stages. Your family will love this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a wonderful job. I love the lemon juice and sunshine. LOL You bowl me over with your creativity. Thank you for Sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL-Rhondie! What a super cool LO of the different 'dos' of Rhonda.

    bonnie (and I have one of those 'ie' names)

    ReplyDelete