Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My Beloved

Anyone who knows me, knows how I feel about Phil....It is with the greatest sadness that I update my blog with the news of his passing last nite.
You can't even know how devastated I am. All of my future plans were based on him. I'm feeling a bit like a little lost puppy right now.
To all of you that have messaged me and called me, Thank you so much for your support and love. And know that I love you right back!!!

2 comments:

  1. Rhonda the video is wonderful brings tears to my eyes I'm very saddened .
    I'm here for you if you need me
    God bless you and and his family..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda - {{hugz}} My thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope there is some comfort in knowing that your friends have surrounded you with extra love during this time.

    ReplyDelete