Friday, May 8, 2009

Janice Update


Janice just called. She is feeling a little better today, or at least so far this morning...she is tired and sleeps most all the time these days....It's part of the disease. I will go down in the next couple of days to visit with her. I'm not happy with her Liver Specialist...and having gone thru the Transplant process with my 2nd Husband, I seem to know more than that doctor does. I think that she needs to be on a diuretic, and some Lactulose, to at least help flush some of the toxins out of her body, and to lower her amonia level...she will have a bit more energy at least.
I made her promise that she would call next week and bump up her appointment, she is not scheduled again until June...and I will go down and go to the doctor with her.
There are many things they can be doing to make her more comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment