Wednesday, June 10, 2009

ON TOP OF OLD SMOKEY......

No..it's not the great Smokey Mountains...it's the Pinal Mountain Range in Gila County Arizona...just a few short miles from my house.....I have found a great facination with this fire, and have been taking alot of pictures, and talking to alot of the fire crew..
Arizona is burning, and here is the proof!
The Miami High School in the foreground...I was standing in the Walmart parking lot when I took this picture...Walmart is 1 mile from where I live.


The view from Kaiser's Crossing!



Some of the fire crew from the Forest Service..these guys were great to let me take their picture and talk to me on video....

William speaks about the fire..



This speaks for itself, as you will see....excuse the date stamp, I was using Bob's camera and didn't know the date stamp was turned on, and that is was WRONG!

Smoke on the East side of the mountain...taken from Hwy 77 that goes to Tucson....

The Pioneer Fire!

Taken last nite, you can see the flames!

No comments:

Post a Comment