Sunday, June 21, 2009

Phil Me Up Baby!!!

Yep, you guessed it, all my dreams came true this weekend, when I got to finally meet the man of my dreams! The following video is when we met, sorry for the crazy video, I sat the flip down, but it got some great audio, and at the end, you see him putt6ing my card in his wallet! He bought my teeshirt for me....and signed that too..
I handed the girl behind me a camera to take pics, and she blew it, so I gave her the digital, and she had the greatest chance to get some really good pics, but none of them turned out....all white screen..I have no idea what button she was pressing! But oh well, I got some other really great ones, and sadly some that I can't post here, out of respect for Phil, you understand.















3 comments:

  1. You go girl!!! How fun your fantasy was a reality. I'm excited for you. Love his autograph on the photo.

    bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda, I can't see the video but the pics look great! I'm so glad you had such a fun time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is she doing!! (As in the camera chick!!)...It was sabatage, I say!!

    It's okay Rhonda, I can make up the rest of the story for you, even though I wasn't there. She saw the way his eyes lit up when you pulled out the album and he said 'Wow!'...At that point, she was no help!...Camera toppled over...Chick was no help, she couldn't help but stare at his admiration for you!

    End Of The Story! Period!

    (At least, that's how I imagine it Mrs. Phil!)

    ;)

    ~Kelly

    ReplyDelete