Fire Fighting Helicopters are set up at Cutter Airfield!
Base Camp is set up at the High Desert Middle School
Sleeping arrangements for the fire Crews!
This is taken where the Emergency Medical Personel are set up...it's near the Heliwell, where the big choppers come in to get water for the fire.....
Everyone has been so helpful in my quest to get information, but these guys weren't willing to talk to me.
This is the same place that I took pictures of the flames last nite...It rained last nite, and the humidity is helping the crew to be able to build the backburns that they need to contain the fire. The fire is by no means out,nor is it contained yet!



Oh wow Rhonda - love the video and those fires are huge!! Awesome pics of the helicopters too, that would be so much fun to see them! Yep I still run out the house when a big plane or helicopter flies over just so I can see it!
ReplyDeleteRhonda- Great photos and video commentary. You could be a newscaster! Hope that they made more headway today!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the videos, Rhonda and great photos, too! You're like a reporter! So cool. Thanks for sharing with us. Despite the fires, you live in a really beautiful area. I love all the mountains! Everything is so flat here. It's so interesting for me to see other parts of our country.
ReplyDelete